Since 2015, we have led the effort to protect nearly 110 million patients of across the United States. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major event advocating the responsible adult use of cannabis.
To help educate and engage the patient population to the vast amounts of treatment that the cannabis and hemp plant can bring to all ages. From the critically ill, to chronically diseased and those with mental health issues and those fighting addiction. Our education initiatives include furry animals and fun solutions to affordable housing materials, plant soils and ways to take medication. We also help voters who pay taxes, to be empowered with that information to protect their own health and that of their loved ones.
HOW WE DO IT
- By working regionally in various states with our conferences.
- Seeking the most qualified professionals to educate others on the medical benefits of cannabis.
- Pain Management Awareness
- Education awareness regarding the side effects of THC/CBD.
- Teaching about the use of CBD for Pet Health.
- Restorative Health.
- By fostering a sense of community in these states we participate in.
- Education Initiatives for local doctors in our supporting regions.
- Helping introduce investment opportunities to those seeking to invest in these regional communities.
- Helping introduce National Brands to these localities.
- The creation of Networking Opportunities.