What We Do
WE HAVE A MISSION AT THE U.S. CANNABIS CONFERENCE & EXPO. COME CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHAT WE DO AND HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED.
Since 2015, we have led the effort to protect nearly 110 million patients across the United States. We have been at the forefront of nearly every major event advocating the responsible adult use of cannabis.
To help educate and engage the patient population to the vast amounts of treatment that the cannabis and hemp plant can bring to all ages. From the critically ill, to chronically diseased and those with mental health issues and those fighting addiction. Our education initiatives include furry animals and fun solutions to affordable housing materials, plant soils and ways to take medication. We also help voters who pay taxes, to be empowered with that information to protect their own health and that of their loved ones.
“Medical Marijuana has helped my son. He no longer has 300 seizures a day and is able to live a normal life. He has friends, does well in school and all while using prescribed MMJ.
— Jane Smith, Nurse & Mother in Florida
HOW WE DO IT
- By working regionally in various states with our conferences.
- Seeking the most qualified professionals to educate others on the medical benefits of cannabis.
- Pain Management Awareness
- Education awareness regarding the side effects of THC/CBD.
- Teaching about the use of CBD for Pet Health.
- Restorative Health
- By fostering a sense of community in these states we participate in.
- Education Initiatives for local doctors in our supporting regions.
- Helping introduce investment opportunities to those seeking to invest in these regional communities.
- Helping introduce National Brands to these localities.
- The creation of Networking Opportunities.
We have a goal to help the emerging legal markets flourish, from a patient and a business to business perspective. What we do to help, is in direct proportion to the market poised to make a move based upon the change of laws and those seeking to help make a difference in their local communities.
It’s our vision to ensure that what we do is empower new businesses with the knowledge and information needed to help stake their claim in a burgeoning new industry. It’s also our vision to help educate patients in these communities while helping them connect with these new businesses. This helps create a symbiosis and fosters the relationship between new business and the patients and consumers they serve.